To make certain all consumers have the appropriate information to make informed decisions related to pricing, RiverBridge Specialty Hospital has provided these resources.
By January 1, 2021, all hospitals will be required to create and maintain a public list of their standard charges in order to comply with the new hospital price transparency requirements under section 2718(e) of the Public Health Service Act. These regulations are part of CMS’ Price Transparency initiative aimed to make pricing information available to patients. This will allow individuals to calculate their out-of-pocket costs and understand their financial obligations before they receive health care services.
Price Transparency Resources
- Final Rule
- FAQs (PDF)
- 8 Steps to a Machine-Readable File (PDF)
- 10 Steps to a Consumer-Friendly Display (PDF)
- Quick Reference Checklists (PDF)
Current Medicare Deductibles
- $1,438 out of pocket before insurance picks up.
- Co-insurance $352 per patient day after 30 days of hospitalization occur.
- Lifetime days deductible is $704 per patient day after being hospitalized greater than 90 days.
- Learn More About Deductibles
Please be aware that deductibles and out of pocket expenses may not be covered by your current insurance provider. Your individual plan will outline what your deductible is for services rendered and what your copay or out of pocket expense may be. Please do not hesitate to call our business office for an independent consultation for any questions related to your admission. We can be reached at 1-318-336-6500. Just ask to speak with Kally Murray.